- Keep bandaged for 2-3 hours.
- For two weeks follow this regiment:
- Wash with lukewarm water and antibacterial soap.
- Pat dry with a paper towel, do not rub.
- Apply a very thin layer of A&D ointment
- Keep swimming to no more than 15 minutes for at least two weeks.
- Avoid direct sunlight for two weeks
- Use SPF 30 or higher to extend the life of your tattoo while in the sun.
Purchase Tattoo Aftercare Products here:
The following instructions describe how to care for mid-body (nipple and navel) piercings.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before touching your piercing or jewelry.
- Clean twice daily with Betadine on a Q-tip or H2Ocean (DO NOT USE INSIDE MOUTH) where the jewelry protrudes from the skin.
- Afterwards rotate jewelry through the hole and push it side to side. You are only cleaning the jewelry and NOT the skin.
- Avoid touching or playing with jewelry except when cleaning. DO NOT use any other solution and only clean twice daily for specified time.
- For oral piercing use Listerine Gold and gargle several times daily.
- DO NOT eat solid food, smoke or drink dairy products for two days.
- YOU MUST drink plenty of fluids.
- Avoid swimming and submerging your piercing in a pool, bath, or a hot tub for two weeks.
With all piercing expect redness, swelling and occasional bleeding.
Purchase Piercing Aftercare Products here:
Notarized Parental Consent is REQUIRED for all clients under 18 years of age.
- Tattoos require both birth parents to notarize documents and be present for procedure.
- Tattoos WILL NOT be applied to anyone under 16 years of age, under any circumstance.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- Piercing requires one birth parent to notarize documents and be present for procedure.
- Some piercings WILL NOT be performed on clients under 18 years of age.
- Consult one of our staff members for details on age restrictions for piercing.
- All Clients must have State or Government issued ID.
- Parents and child MUST have the same last name
- Sometimes additional supporting documentation may be required. All Court issued documents MUST be original and have the Seal of the Court.
- If Notarized Consent form is improperly filled out, we will issue a new one and original will be shredded.